The following provides the Thailand Event Guide terms and conditions of use for the purchase of tickets via https://thailandeventguide.com as part of B-Concept Media Entertainment Group (hereinafter referred to as the “ticket shop”). The Ticketshop is provided by:
B-Concept Media Entertainment Group
B-Concept Media Entertainment Group with the registered office address at AIA Sathorn Tower, 11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”).
When you register on the ticket shop as a user (hereinafter referred to as “Ticket Buyer”), you accept the following terms and conditions for the use of the Ticketshop. To buy tickets, the Ticket Buyer must be aged 18 or over.
1. B-CONCEPT facilitates the ticketing on behalf of the event organizers who use the technology and services of B-CONCEPT. All information regarding these events is provided by the Seller, and B-CONCEPT cannot be held liable for any changes regarding venue, date, price or any other event-related information, nor for the cancellation of an event.
2. If the Ticket Buyer wishes to order a ticket, he will have to go through the full ordering procedure. During this procedure, the Ticket Buyer will have to provide certain information that is required to deliver the ticket. The Ticket Buyer ensures that this information is correct and up to date.
3. The Seller, and B-CONCEPT on behalf of the Seller, are entitled to cancel the selling procedure if they have reason to doubt the accuracy of the information.
4. The Ticket Buyer acknowledges and accepts that it is technically impossible to achieve 100% availability of the Ticketshop. The Seller/B-CONCEPT will nevertheless make every effort to ensure constant website availability. Events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements, and/or events beyond the control of the Seller/B-CONCEPT, such as disruptions in public communication networks, blackouts… may result in brief malfunctions or temporary suspensions of the services provided through the Ticketshop.
5. When the Ticket Buyer proceeds to purchase one or more tickets from the Seller, he enters into an agreement with the Seller with regard to the ticketing, and the access to and the organization of the event. The Ticket Buyer acknowledges that B-CONCEPT remains extraneous to this agreement. The Seller is the Ticket Buyer’s only point of contact with regard to the execution of this agreement. The Ticket Buyer accepts that besides these terms and condition, other terms and conditions might have been drawn up by the Seller of the event. B-CONCEPT is not responsible for these conditions and terms and holds no liability in this respect. B-CONCEPT does not bear the risk of the Seller’s insolvency.
Thailand Event Guide Confirm Purchase
By clicking on the “confirm Purchase” button, the Ticket Buyer enters into an agreement in the sense of this article 5. The agreement between the Ticket Buyer and the Seller shall become effective at the moment that the purchase is confirmed by B-CONCEPT.
In the case of a cancelled event, the Ticket Buyer can only submit a claim for a refund of the paid ticket price against the respective Seller. Such requirements are regulated by law or, where applicable, by the terms and conditions of the Seller. B-CONCEPT will manage all contact with merchants and is liable for all payments, disputes, chargebacks and refunds.
6. If he wants to, the Ticket Buyer may register with a password (where appropriate) so that his data can be stored for any subsequent purchase or for the consultation of previous orders. The Ticket Buyer shall keep his password secret. B-CONCEPT shall not disclose the password to any third party.
7. It is technically impossible for B-CONCEPT to determine with absolute certainty whether a registered user (Ticket Buyer or Seller) is the user who he claims to be. Therefore, B-CONCEPT does not bear any responsibility as to the true identity of a user. Every user is solely responsible for checking the true identity of the user with whom he gets into contact or who uses his account.
8 Only the Ticket Buyer is bound to the payment of the tickets, even when he buys the latter for a third party. The tickets may not be resold, nor be transferred to third parties within the context of a commercial relationship. The Ticket Buyer shall take full responsibility for any legal consequences resulting from reselling the tickets. The Seller/B-CONCEPT can under no circumstances be held liable.
9. The right of withdrawal does not exist since the Ticket Buyer allows the provision of the service by the immediate booking of the ticket. Therefore, every order of tickets becomes binding upon the order confirmation from B-CONCEPT and obliges the Ticket Buyer to accept and pay the ordered tickets.
10. The offered payment methods may vary from event to event. The Ticket Buyer cannot require additional payment methods from B-CONCEPT or the Seller. If payments can also be made by bank transfer, the Ticket Buyer shall always make sure that the full deposit amount will be transferred while mentioning the correct structured communication, which can be found in the payment instructions email, sent in advance. Any bank charges related to the transfer (such as for payments outside the EU area) will be totally borne by the Ticket Buyer. B-CONCEPT or the Seller may refuse the order if the amount received, linked to the structured communication, does not match the previously sent payment instructions.
11. The texts, the database containing the data, the design, the photos and the illustrations are the intellectual property of the Seller/B-CONCEPT, or of the suppliers or third parties with whom they have made agreements. Any distribution, reproduction, sale or exploitation of this information is strictly prohibited without their express prior consent.
12. The Ticket Buyer may report activities of another user who is violating applicable laws and/or these terms and conditions, by using the contact form which is available through the Ticketshop.
13. The Seller/B-CONCEPT acknowledges that all data provided by the Ticket Buyer are critical and will, therefore, be very careful in handling these data. The Seller/B-CONCEPT comply with all the applicable data security laws (Belgian data protection laws for events organized in Thailand. B-CONCEPT shall not transmit nor expose the user’s personal data to a third party without the user’s authorization.
14. The Ticket Buyer agrees that the Seller/B-CONCEPT collects, uses and processes his personal data to deliver and process the purchased tickets, operates the Ticketshop and organizes the event. These data include his name and address, as well as usage data such as info about the bank account, username, password, and IP address. When purchasing tickets on behalf of third parties, the Ticket Buyer acknowledges that he has been entitled to do so and that he has been granted permission to process the third party’s personal data as provided in these terms and conditions.
Data Privacy Thailand Event Guide
15. The purchased ticket will be delivered as an e-ticket. It will be sent by email in the form of a pdf file. This e-ticket must be printed and shown as an admission ticket. The Ticket Buyer must make sure that all the elements, and especially the bar codes, are printed clearly and legibly. In case of doubt, the Seller may deny access. Each bar code is only valid once unless otherwise indicated.
16. The authenticity of this e-ticket can only be guaranteed if it is purchased through the Ticketshop. The Ticket Buyer should remain vigilant about so-called ‘opportunities’ offered by third parties or when purchasing tickets through other channels.
17. The Seller/B-CONCEPT does not accept any responsibility for any mistake made by the Ticket Buyer during the order processing, such as ordering the wrong number of tickets or type of event. The cancellation of an order and/or the ticket exchange is only possible after having received the explicit consent of the Seller organizing the event in question. In case of cancellation by the Ticket Buyer, the booking fees will not be refunded and he will have to pay a cancellation fee of THB 100; if the event is cancelled by the Seller, no fees will be charged to the Ticket Buyer and the full amount will be refunded by the Seller. The Ticket Buyer acknowledges that this refund obligation only applies to the Seller and that B-CONCEPT, being the mere provider of the platform, has no liability in this respect.
18. B-CONCEPT provides its services in a professional manner but does not guarantee that these services will be uninterrupted and error-free. B-CONCEPT cannot be held liable for indirect damage, such as, but not limited to, loss of an opportunity, missed revenue… For direct damage, suffered on grounds of both contractual and non-contractual liability, the liability of B-CONCEPT will be limited to the highest of the following values: THB. 20,000 or the value of the purchased tickets in connection with the shortcoming of B-CONCEPT.
19. The Ticket Buyer may submit notifications to B-CONCEPT whether by using the contact form provided on the Website, whether by letter or fax. B-CONCEPT may send notifications to the Ticket Buyer by email via the email address indicated in the contact details of the Ticket Buyer’s account.
General Terms and Conditions
20. Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become wholly or partially invalid or void, the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain fully in force. 21. The purchases are considered to have been affected in the country in which the event in question is organized. These terms and conditions, as well as the contractual relationship between Thailand Event Guide and B-Concept Media Entertainment Group and the organizer, shall be governed by the law applicable in Thailand.
Ticket Buying Questions and Answers
FAQ about buying tickets through Thailand Event Guide
Can I change my Name and Details on the Tickets?
Thank you for purchasing tickets through our platform. The ticket purchaser is listed on the ticket and not the ticket holder.
How Can I Buy a Ticket?
You can buy tickets on Thailand Event Guide, at one of our other branded ticket shops or in shops from our partners.
Is it Correct that I See Different Ticket Prices?
ranges. There might be limited tickets available at lower rates while getting a better seat might result in a higher ticket price.
How To Pay for my Ticket?
Tickets can be selected and purchased on Thailand Event Guide in simple steps. You can pay through multiple cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Diners and Amex. Samsung Pay and Apple Pay are also possible, as well as debit cards. You can also pay at the counter, including the leading Thai banks, Tesco Lotus, Big C, 7 Eleven around Thailand.
Do You Send my Ticket in the Mail or by Messenger?
There is no need to send any ticket through mail or messenger unless you specifically request this. We can print for you and send it to you. In principle, our system is entirely electronic. You receive your ticket through email, or you can choose to receive the email through mobile QR Code will be scanned at the door.
Can I Scan My Ticket at the Door?
Our event staff will scan your ticket directly from your mobile phone screen.
When Do You Send the E-Ticket?
We send the electronic ticket as soon as we received the booking and payment in the form of a PDF Document. Please check your spam or junk folder in case you do not see your ticket in your inbox. We send a reservation in case of cash payment. After you pay at one of the selected cash counters, we will send you the e-ticket.
The Ticket is NOT in the spam folder.
Please login to our website to retrieve the purchased ticket(s). Choose the ticket and download the PDF.
I Don't See the Ticket in the spam folder or my account?
Click on the support link at the top of the page or email email@example.com for assistance. One of our team members will contact you as soon as possible. You can also call us at 02 055 8709 (B-Concept Media Entertainment Group)