New dates for Centara World Masters Golf Championship which will take place from 6 – 12 June 2021 in Hua Hin, Thailand. In just five years’ time, Centara World Masters have become a fast-growing event for golf enthusiasts with golf tournaments and social events. Golfers from more than twenty-five countries will come together.
Centara World Masters Golf Championship around Hua Hin
Black Mountain Golf Club and Banyan Golf Club are headlining the event with incredible, excellent golf courses and have got Hua Hin an award for Asia’s best golf destination according to the Golf Awards. The Jack Nicklaus Signature Springfield golf course and the composite course at Lake View join this year to host the event.
Hua Hin businesses embrace the golf event with special prizes available across the village. Different events take place with enough possibilities to establish new contacts.
Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas in Hua Hin is the official hotel. The Centara World Golf Masters offer US$ 30,000 in prize money and lucky draws.
Centara World Masters Golf Package
- Six nights of hotel accommodation in Hua Hin
- Four rounds of championship golf at Banyan Golf Club, Black Mountain Golf Club, Lake View Resort & Golf Club and Springfield Royal Country Club
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner with beer, wine, soft drinks, and entertainment
- Gala dinner prize presentation with beer, wine, soft drinks, and entertainment
- Nightly events including snacks and beverages
- One caddie for each golfer at the golf course
- Motorized golf carts at each golf course
- Return airport/land transfers between Bangkok and Hua Hin
- Daily ground transfers from hotel to golf courses
- A chance to win lucky draw prizes worth US$ 30,000
- Goodie bag with event souvenirs, tournament shirt, and local products/offers/vouchers
- Tournament organisation and daily leaderboards
- Daily registration and check-in at courses
- Daily scorecard preparation, caddie & golf cart assignments
- Golf bag valet service between sessions
- On-site support with English speaking staff
- All taxes and service charges
- Return airport/land transfers complimentary.
Private transport outside of these tournament dates will incur a surcharge for this service.
6 Scheduled Dates
Cool Promotions Not To Be Missed.
Escape to the peaceful sanctuary of Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve for an unforgettable holiday. The resort offers a truly one-of-a-kind experience with spacious private villas, attentive personal butler service, and stunning views of the Andaman Sea. Summer came early this year, let’s come to Rest & Relax at Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve with the exclusive offer to Thai Resident as follow. Price start from THB 11,000+++ Minimum 2 nights enjoy addition benefit of Transfer or Spa (Value up to THB 8,000-) Enjoy our New Beach Villa – Special Price at THB 13,000+++ Share thisFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsApp
Here Some Other Cool Events for a Total Blast You Should Pen Down
Thailand Events? We got you covered with art, drinks, food, nightlife restaurants, places, Thailand courses and workshops, Thailand exhibitions, music and entertainment in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai. Thailand Event Guide.
Are you ready for the most important Phuket golf event of the year? The Plantations International Phuket Golf Hospitality Challenge 2020 will be one of the first major Phuket events post-COVID-19.
Thailand enjoys some of the best annual festivals that showcase the colourful culture and history of the Kingdom. One of the most popular and unique Thailand annual festivals is the Monkey Buffet Festival 2020 in Lopburi. If you are a fan of primates and wildlife in general, the Monkey Buffet Festival will be lots of fun. If you want to get away from Bangkok for a weekend to immerse yourself in the local culture, the Monkey Buffet Festival will take place on 28-29 November 2020 at Wat San Phra Kan and Wat Phra Prang Sam Yot temples respectively. Monkey Buffet in Lopburi Thailand Festivals 2020 The Monkey Buffet Festival 2020 in Lopburi is celebrated every year on the last Saturday and Sunday of November. The festival is a giant fruit buffer for the local monkeys that frequent the local temples. There are over 3,000 long-tail macaque monkeys living. This festival is a way to give them something special. The feeding will take place across the two temples over the two days. Folks believe feeding them brings good luck to the area. Monkeys have long been one of the most popular animals living in Thailand and are prevalent at many […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.